MCCSN is your trusted source for flawless meetings and events for associations, corporations, leisure travelers and non-profit organizations. We work with everyone from individuals to C-level executives and decision-makers to ensure their individual or organizational goals are achieved.
Following is a list of services that MCCSN provides:
Hotel Sourcing and Contract Negotiation Services
- Source and secure the best hotels based on your RFP
- Partner with over 200,000 hotels and special event venues worldwide
- Liaison between Client and Hotel
- Negotiate to minimize your legal risks and obtain “amenities” customized for your event.
- Negotiate to get the best available rates, while saving you time and money.
Meeting Management Services
We provide new ideas and strategies and develop the entire framework to organize any event regardless of size or budget. We are committed to help make your event a success.
Strategic Meeting and Event Consulting
- Creative and fresh ideas to enhance your meeting or special event
- Strategies to promote your organization
- Sponsor development services
- Event Planning Education
Onsite Registration Management
- Pre and onsite registration personnel and services
Staff Support Services
- Temporary staff
- Staff training and development
Special Event Planning
- Retreats, special celebrations, family reunions, or group leisure travel
- Source and secure meeting space with or without sleeping rooms
- Source and secure the best venue space based on your RFP
- Streamline the site selection process
- Liaison between client and venue managers
- Special off-site events during your meeting
- Vendor Sourcing and Referrals
- Caterers, entertainment, photographers, ground transportation, or volunteers and other suppliers as needed, we are committed to help make your event a success
Familiarization (FAM) Tours
Photos of San Diego (Gaslamp, PetCo Park, Coronado, Old Town, Balboa Park and San Diego Bay Bridge
MCCSN produces and hosts Multicultural FAM Tours for cities that are seeking multicultural meetings and conventions. Our tours will include, planners, executive directors, and decision makers for destination selection. We customize tours to showcase the best that your city has to offer; your premiere and unique venues, diverse communities, shopping, fine dining, local attractions, and cultural arts & entertainment. Also included in the FAM itinerary is an educational component that allows attendees, MCCSN and your city leaders and key supporters, to discuss and develop strategies that will increase economic tourism revenue for your City.